Given this year's Conference theme, we welcome proposals that involve students as co-presenters with staff in presentation or workshop sessions.
If you would like to submit a proposal, please bear in mind the following advice:-
In your proposal for a presentation, please provide
- a short description of your context and educational innovation/practice (what you do and why, main outcomes etc)
- its connection with the conference theme, and
- any wider applicability it may have.
In your proposal for a workshop please provide:-
- a short description of the context and purpose of the workshop
- its connection with the conference theme and
- the practical activity or task(s) in which participants will be engaged.
An example of each from previous conferences may be downloaded by clicking the link below
EXAMPLES OF DESCRIPTIONS FOR CONFERENCE SESSIONS.doc
Please send completed submissions by Friday 14th June, please, to CELTadmin@londonmet.ac.uk